At Grasslands Barbecue we take pride in the consistency of quality in our offerings but also enjoy the ability to prepare a variety of items as the seasons change. Below is an example of what you might find on our menu on any given day. For more accurate information check our Instagram ‘Stories’ for updated current menus.
Served a la carte with the traditional Texas Setup – White Bread, housemade dill pickles, escabeche, and housemade barbecue sauce
- Beef Brisket (Saturday and Sunday only) – This king of Texas barbecue is slow smoked for 16-18 hours
- Pulled Pork – Rubbed with our Cajun Tasso seasoning and smoked for 12 hours
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends – Black pepper crusted chunks of pork belly, smoked and glazed with a ginger, soy, and serrano vinaigrette
- Black Pepper Chicken Thighs – Thighs brined with lemon & allspice, marinated with our Bird Sauce then smoked and sliced to order
- Hatch Chile & Cheddar Sausage – Housemade pork sausage with chopped Los Roast hatch chilies and Tillamook cheddar
- Rotating Sausage – We love making different kinds of sausage so you might expect at least one other offering from our catalogue
- Pulled Pork – Old Bay aioli, firebox onions, and dill pickles
- Smoked Portobello – Basil-walnut pesto, pickled red onions, parmesan and mixed lettuce
- Smoked Burger – 100% brisket patty with American cheese, red onion, dill pickles, iceberg lettuce & burger sauce
- Nashville Hot Chicken – Pimento cheese, dill pickles, and collard greens
- Collard Beans – Rancho Gordo yellow eye beans with slow braised collards, bacon, and onion
- Fried Smashed Potatoes – Tossed in roasted garlic, parmesan & herbs and topped with buttermilk ranch
- Tex-Mex Slaw – Green cabbage, kale & carrot with black chile vinaigrette, cotija cheese & toasted pumpkin seeds
- Mac Salad – Tubetti pasta with red onion, shredded carrot, scallion & smoked jalapeno-garlic dressing
- Housemade Sparkling Mineral Water – Draught sparkling mineral water made in-house (flavors rotate)
- Slushies – Frozen drinks made with fresh fruits and juices. Flavors vary, refreshment does not.
- Dr Pepper – I’m a Pepper, he’s a Pepper, she’s a Pepper, we’re a pepper. Wouldn’t you like to be a Pepper, too? Be a Pepper, drink Dr Pepper.